This week's Five Friday Favorites is all about our trip to 30A in Florida. One of the most important ways I gather inspiration and recharge is through travel. It doesn't matter if it's a quick day trip or a week long stay, I'm always soaking in the change of scenery and admiring those design & architectural details. We headed to Rosemary Beach in FL and even managed a quick New Orleans trip as well. Here are five of my favorite things from our trip:
1. Alys Beach. There are so many beautiful places to stay along 30A but this was probably my favorite community we passed through. The architecture with a mediterranean flair is simply stunning. Complete with gas lanterns at each front door, beautiful landscaping, and simple masonry lines against the blue ocean, Alys beach offered the most breath-taking views to take in.
2. Beachy Bean Coffee Shop. Of course, I cannot forget to mention a good coffee shop as it is a vital part of any vacation. This little shop had the most relaxing vibe to it, with the best views. We sat and drank coffee while watching the kids play in the nearby courtyard.
3. Charming porch views. Whether it be a set of lounge chairs, wreaths, candles or lanterns, these homes in Rosemary Beach were complete with the most charming details. There were plenty of large trees and mature landscaping which made the whole aesthetic simply lovely.
4. Beach cruisers. There were bicycles (and golf carts) all over... perfect for looking at the gorgeous views and enjoying the beach vibe.
5. White sands & blue waters. No need to say more except for it's a great, family-friendly place to visit!
I'm feeling refreshed and ready to dive into some good projects on the horizon. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend and enjoy some R&R yourselves!