It's been a busy week, filled with site visits, window treatment installations, selecting material for renovations, and a whole lot of project planning. We have several large furniture installs on the horizon so we have been excitedly preparing for those. Below are several photos of design elements that have been inspiring me lately.
Photo from our Silver Project
1. Vent hood with continued open shelving. This is the perfect way to create a beautiful moment on either side of the vent hood. We are implementing a very similar concept in one of our kitchen renovations, except the vent hood and shelf will be white. I cannot wait to see the design come to life!
Design by Andrea West Design
2. Dark shiplap accent wall. This is an example of a dark paint color done right. Pair it will the white oak floors and they couldn't compliment each other any better.
Design by Intimate Living Interiors
3. Floating stone vanity. Talk about a simple, yet stunning way to showcase the natural stone. So many times less really is more. No need for any sort of wood or metal legs here.
Design by: Amber Interiors
4. Black and white tile. Always a classic choice, these tiles provide just enough character to any space. I could go on and on about good lighting as well, and how important it is to the home. This fixture over the window gets me every time.
Design by Becca Interiors
5. Sofa with Bench Seat. If this photo doesn't get you in the mood for spring, I don't know what does! A bench seat sofa provides a cozy, curl up on the sofa situation. Everything about this rooms looks fresh and inviting.
Design by Becky Shea Design