This week's #5fridayfavorites is dedicated to (almost) all things Christmas! Christmas is my absolute favorite holiday. I love everything about it, especially those special traditions and spending time with my family. We decorated our home the day after Thanksgiving as usual and had so much fun doing so.
1. Favorite wreath. With three kids, ages 5 and under, and a growing business, it is no secret that I like to keep things simple. This beautiful live wreath is from Trader Joe's. I literally put a ribbon on it and stuck it on my front door. Done. It doesn't get much easier than that and it is really beautiful and smells amazing!
2. Christmas tree decor. I've mentioned King of Christmas trees before and how great they look. They are very full-looking. I actually pre-ordered mine a year ago and received it in November. I am really so happy with it. I chose the flocked option because, hello, it's white;), and it just looks so real to me. For the ornaments I kept it simple with mixed metals, glass, and wood tones. I used these pieces of cedar wood, drilled holes in them and hung them up with string. The tones of the wood really help warm it up a little bit. For the glass ornaments, I just picked these up from target and place fresh eucalyptus leaves in them to dry them out. It adds a nice touch of extra greenery to the tree. I probably have some sort of eucalyptus in every room of my house, so the Christmas tree was no exception.
3. Here are some of my favorite earrings right now from Madewell. I just picked these up last week and have already worn them multiple times. Also this is a great deep green velvet top for those Christmas parties coming up this month! Its very easy to wear casual or dress it up a bit!
4. One of my recent projects I finished up was a boy's room. He had this awkward space that needed some help. I was able to turn it into a special reading nook. My favorite feature of the room was the custom wallpaper we added. So much fun! Here are a few images from the project:
5. Of course, my office space needed a Christmas touch to it as well, so I just hung a pretty wreath in there. It is so important to me to have a clean and beautiful space to work out of. For a long time I had been working from my dining room table, so this is definitely an upgrade for me, plus I am able to stay so much more organized.
Merry Christmas season everyone! Hope you are able to take time out of the hustle and bustle of this busy season and spend some quality time with your loved ones.