This week was a busy one, with a full install day on Monday, photo shoot Tuesday, and project updates all throughout the week as well as two new consultations. I was so happy to do my install though, because I had been planning it over a long period of time. It is so much fun to see my designs come to life. I kept thinking to myself during the install, "I get to do this for a living!" It is truly that much fun for me. This project included multiple rooms, so I will show you some of my favorites here.
P.S. Can I just say that I have the best clients! They really are so great to work with.
1. Kitchen. It's a gorgeous kitchen, filled with lots of light, marble, greenery, and wooden and copper accents. Need I say more...
2. This particular client is actually part Scandinavian, so I really wanted to try to incorporate some Scandinavian touches, by sticking to a light and airy aesthetic, blue tones, wooden textures, and neutral decor pieces.
3. Entry way and Formal Dining Room: Of course right when you walk in there is a gorgeous spiral staircase! I didn't want to take too much away from the staircase, so I kept it simple with the light wood table and neutral decor. The formal dining room is just so pretty!
4. Office/work area: this area was mainly for my client's daughter, so she could have a dedicated place to do her homework. I really enjoy using linen pinboards. This one was from pottery barn kids. They are very practical and easy to switch out the items placed on them frequently and yet still look beautiful. You really can't go wrong with brass accents too!
5. I am so happy to start using my new business cards! I designed them myself and love how they turned out... Not too fancy or dramatic, which definitely works for me.
I have so many more beautiful pictures from this project but will just stick with these for now. Thanks for reading my little blog each week! Hoping everyone has a great weekend!