1. It's no secret that I am a big fan of white and this white kitchen is no exception. I really love the view from the living room and seeing the color palette come together. Using eucalyptus is always a great way to incorporate some greenery into a room. It smells so good too! I chose this vase from Crate and Barrel to show it off.
2. How is it already November?? Before we know it, Thanksgiving will be here, then of course Christmas! I am such a big fan of Christmas and already have so many ideas for my decor but I just wanted to say... King of Christmas. Best faux trees hands down. I especially like the flocked ones like this one below. Yes, I already received my Christmas tree in the mail :)
3. Enough about Christmas and back to fall, I've got some beautiful mums out on my porch. (thank you Costco.) Can't get enough of this deep purple color. Can you see all of my fall leaves? They are literally everywhere! This is a new experience for us, being from California.
4. I love a good leather bag, and now that I'm starting to carry my camera around quite a bit, I really want something smaller that is cute and stylish instead of the massive camera bags you get when you buy the camera. Here are a few that I have my eye on:
1. 2. 3.
5. This is by far my favorite coffee shop since moving to Texas... George Coffee and Provisions. It is such a pretty spot and has such a unique vibe. I leave there inspired every time. It is in old town Coppell, so if you get a chance to visit there, please do. It will not disappoint. Oh, and they have the best lavender lattes!
Hope everyone has an awesome weekend and you're able to spend some quality time with your families!